• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1 Mil Printable Vinyl Suggestions?

shepherddesigns

So, quick background. I've been making small cut decals using Oracal 751. I really like how thin and weedable the material is. I often make customized window decals with letters around 1" tall. I have a HP L315 and have been playing around with a 3M IJ180 / 8518 combination and really do not like how thick the final product is. Weeding has been a nightmare. I found that both 3M and Oracal have 1 mil laminates, but it doesn't appear anyone has a 1 mil printable substrate. Any ideas or know of any material that may work better for printed/cut decals.

Thanks.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You just need to get a 60 degree blade to cut the laminated material with. That will solve your problem with the weeding.

Jburns

Bringing back an old thread -I am in search of 1 mil White cast or polyester vinyl for a project.
I have seen / used oracal 352 - 1 mil clear but really need a white. Thermal printable preferred