• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1998 Civic Wrap in 3m Dark Satin Grey

ZacCarter

Here's a few pics of my civic we recently wrapped in dark satin grey. We did it about 2 months ago and it's still holding up great. We wrapped over the 20 year old black factory paint job.

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

Johnny Best

At that age for a rice burner, the muffler is rusted and it does sound like that. Wonder what the interior looks like?

ZacCarter

At that age for a rice burner, the muffler is rusted and it does sound like that. Wonder what the interior looks like?

LOL this car is my daily driver and I actually continue to drive it. It's still wrapped dark satin grey. We will be re-wrapping it soon using Avery Rising Riptide.

Think what you want about the car but it is actually what modern hot rod guys would call a "resto mod" it has a newer Acura RSX engine and I've done quite a bit to it suspension wise. No it doesn't sound like a pissed off bumble bee.

Here's an updated shot of it:

civic-may2018 by Zachary Carter, on Flickr

LOL this car is my daily driver and I actually continue to drive it. It's still wrapped dark satin grey. We will be re-wrapping it soon using Avery Rising Riptide.

Think what you want about the car but it is actually what modern hot rod guys would call a "resto mod" it has a newer Acura RSX engine and I've done quite a bit to it suspension wise. No it doesn't sound like a pissed off bumble bee.

Well, personally I don't get Texas' statement at all. I mean that body style is pretty timeless. It looks every bit as modern as most 2018 models rolling off the showroom floor and it's a Honda. The damn thing will literally run FOR. EVER. Nice color. That is 3M 1080, I assume? How well is everything holding up 14 months later?

ZacCarter

Well, personally I don't get Texas' statement at all. I mean that body style is pretty timeless. It looks every bit as modern as most 2018 models rolling off the showroom floor and it's a Honda. The damn thing will literally run FOR. EVER. Nice color. That is 3M 1080, I assume? How well is everything holding up 14 months later?
thanks yea it’s 3m 1080, it’s held up great we only had minor issues behind the headlight on the bumper that I just trimmed back and one spot on the side skirt underneath.