• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2017 Ford Superduty Template?

Has anyone found a template for the new 2017 Superduty? I normally use Art Station but they don't have it yet and Ford has completely re-engineered the new Superduty so a 2016 template isn't even close.

Baz

I prefer working off of pictures for vehicle lettering and partial wrap designs.
But for preparing a full wrap visual it is allot easier to use a vector template.
All the body line are created and it saves allot of time.

Problem is that the templates are not accurate as far as molding or badge placement and even windows
are not accurate in many instances.

Before going in production i always refer back to photos of the actual vehicle to be worked on.

I don't do full wraps, just emergency vehicle lettering and striping. The templates work great for me to be able to quickly put together a concept either to visualize it or for the customer's approval. I always measure the actual vehicle myself prior to printing and cutting though.

vikinglander

Has anyone found a template for the new 2017 Superduty? I normally use Art Station but they don't have it yet and Ford has completely re-engineered the new Superduty so a 2016 template isn't even close.

We've got it here at Pro Vehicle Outlines. And it's very accurate, unlike everything else out there. Give Luke a call at 1-888-843-1325

timgo

Graphics Designer

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

2017-Current | Ford Super Duty | King Ranch | F-250/350

2017-Current | Ford Super Duty | King Ranch, Lariat, Platinum, XL, XLT | F-450

2017-Current | Ford Super Duty | Lariat, Platinum | XLT | F-250/350

2017-Current | Ford Super Duty | XL | F-250/350