• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 25K Budget what printer??

ikarasu

I totally understand and I wouldn't expect you to switch from your 3M materials. Everything I do is really specific to the Latex so my materials should do really well. The 180 should be a great product for you also.
Do you guys not have a Seattle location anymore? The contact page doesn't seem to show it! I looked at the price list, and there's a few rolls of stuff I'll probably be ordering.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Looks good. We generally only use hi-tac on plywood.. We just made the switch (Today actually) From Oracals hi-tac to Mactacs... it's a bit cheaper and the glue seems a bit stronger.

Garbage/rain pales (Don't ask...) We just got some 3M Cast hi-tac in. I'll add the avery to my list of samples I'm making the boss bring in for me
Avery also makes 1106 HTEZ which is their cast High Tack with air release.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Do you guys not have a Seattle location anymore? The contact page doesn't seem to show it! I looked at the price list, and there's a few rolls of stuff I'll probably be ordering.

Yes we moved it into our Portland warehouse but I think we have some new locations that are going to be popping up soon. Anything you need just let me know and I will have our branches facilitate whatever you need.

Even if you just need recommendations on who has the good deals or looking for something strange, I am here to help in more ways then just selling you media.

Chase

New Printers for Christmas!

Chase

New Printers for Christmas!
Wow much thanks I only have 5 4x8 to do for a current job. But this looks legit.

Thanks.