• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesion on Glass with Mimaki UJF-6042

khuff99

We have a Mimaki UJF-6042 and have the Kebab attachment. Has anyone found an adhesion product that works well with glass? We have tried several combinations to prep the glass such as a direct flame and the AP3155 Adhesion Promoter for Hard to Print Substrates - the ink seems to adhere well until we wash it with hot water. The design washes right off. Has anyone had luck with anything else?

zuboltz

We have a primer ink and it seems to work well. We have only printed on glass a couple times so I am no expert. But for what we do, primer ink works great on all sorts of things. CMYKCPWW

cdoan337

Sign-O
We use a primer ink, from Mimaki before the application on glass. Works well so far, but we do get some frost like residue, but using light alcohol to wipe down does the trick.