• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Air release vinyl recommendation?

Pideas

Any recommendations for an intermediate term air release vinyl? I've used the 3M IJ35C material and also InstantOne material on my HP Latex. I just wanted to see if there was any other recommendations. I generally use this for intermediate term outdoor signage products.

ironchef

I use 35c for everything flat out doors, 40c for box trucks, rivets, etc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pholt1

We have been using Nglantz air release beprint for cheap sign vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimToad

We rely on Oracal 3651RA and 3M IJ35 mostly, but the new Aspire Breeze has been given a couple tries just because our Denco sales rep kept pushing it and its close to $50 cheaper for a 54" roll. It prints really nice and mounts well, but we notice the liner is substantially thinner, so every once in a while it doesn't roll through the laminate as flat as we'd like. Its color is more neutral than the purplish tone other brands have if that matters to you.

rjssigns

I use Kapco calendared with their lam. Prints great and gives the chemical resistance I need. Orajet 3640 works well too.

IslandSignWorks

Orajet and Avery are comparable in price. Lamex makes a stretchy wrap laminate that is less expensive than Avery's lam and works just as well.