• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alsa Corp

Cyclynn

Has anyone had any luck dealing with Also Corp? I ordered bright copper metallic wrap film from them. They were the only ones with the color my customer wanted. They charged my credit card for the product, but it took weeks and weeks and much pressuring to receive the shipment. When I did receive it, it was the wrong product, and now I can't get them to act on it at all. Now it's been a couple of months. Every time I contact them, I get some excuse... I'm out of the office - I'll deal with it when I get back, or some such. Do any of you good sign folk have the key to unlock how to deal with these troublesome folk?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You need to sit down, collect all of your contact e-mails, phone calls, texts and whatever else you have in written form, send them a letter and tell them you will act upon 'said evidence', if this matter is not handled correctly and to your liking within 72 hours. Please govern yourself accordingly.

Then, copy in your lawyer, DJ and 2 other people you want to know.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You need to sit down, collect all of your contact e-mails, phone calls, texts and whatever else you have in written form, send them a letter and tell them you will act upon 'said evidence', if this matter is not handled correctly and to your liking within 72 hours. Please govern yourself accordingly.

Then, copy in your lawyer, DJ and 2 other people you want to know.

That's a little too involved. Charge back on the credit card and let the credit card company do all of the work.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Believe it or not, I don't use credit cards, so that never really dawns on me to do it that way. Does that get all your money back without any penalty to you ?? Do you need to go through any legal junk to make that happen ??

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You get all of the money back and the merchant pays a penalty. The merchant can appeal but the card holder almost always wins. All the card holder has to do in this case is say, I paid and never got the product. In this case the card company would request the card holder show proof that she sent the product she wrongly received back and then they would give her the money. The merchant would have to prove that the customer is trying to commit fraud or something like that to win the case which is very hard to do if the customer isn't actually committing fraud. I hate charge backs as an online seller because people do try to scam you but we have learned our lessons and have iron clad security and return policies that back us up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmmm....... we accept credit cards, so I might hafta look into your iron-clad system there.

Some years ago, we had a customer want their money back, but we took them to regular court to prove we were right.... and they were wrong. We won hands down, but they never tried the 'charge back' thing on us. I wonder if it might've worked to their advantage, using that method ?? We had a live judge listening and actually reasoning things out, not just some internet e-mails. Evidence was brought in, witnesses and some other goodies, which would've been hard to do your way. I just might be in touch with you.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hmmm....... we accept credit cards, so I might hafta look into your iron-clad system there.

Some years ago, we had a customer want their money back, but we took them to regular court to prove we were right.... and they were wrong. We won hands down, but they never tried the 'charge back' thing on us. I wonder if it might've worked to their advantage, using that method ?? We had a live judge listening and actually reasoning things out, not just some internet e-mails. Evidence was brought in, witnesses and some other goodies, which would've been hard to do your way. I just might be in touch with you.

After a couple orders from people with stolen credit cards and regular old charge backs, we called our merchant provider and asked what we needed to do to avoid these situations. They were very helpful. You get way fewer charge backs from swipe transactions than you do for online transactions so you are probably good. It's the thieves lurking on the internet that cause us the most trouble. We pay for a fraud detection service that helps us figure out when we are getting scammed and we almost never get a charge back anymore.

crny1

I have ordered ALSA Paint many times with no problems. Not sure if the paint is a different dept or something. Always got what I needed on time.