• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternative To Gemini?

tylercrum

We use a small company that's local to us, but they work pretty fast and shipping shouldn't be too big of a deal. They're called Dimensional Letters and Logos. dllsigns.com

Starter

I have never had an issue with Gemini Canada. I do cut, paint and pin my own letters whenever I can.

Just got an order in today from Gemini for laser cut Gem Leaf acrylic. They've always been one of our best and most reliable wholesalers. I'm curious to hear about your experiences, also.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm surprised you are having any issues. Gemini has been our go-to for years with little to no problems. The couple times there was an issue, it had to do with bad patterns for stud mounts, and they were very responsive. What kind of problems with them are you having?

Johnny Best

I love Gemini, great catalog, no nonsense when ordering, emails sent back for making sure everything is right and always a phone call away for info on order.
Have used them for a long time and never had any problems and nice people.

I like the level of language you used such as "sucks" in describing their process, there are better words to describe a bad situation, maybe you have a communication problem when dealing with the people at Gemini. I have their back.

visual800

Gemini is definitely the go to place for stuff. DO NOT use Matthews Bronze. Quality sucks compared to gemini. We have had several issues

doublesigndude

Been using Gemini for 20+ years, rarely an issue. If there ever is one they exhaust all resources to make it right. If we have a time sensitive project their customer service staff does what it takes to make it work.

shoresigns

We've been using Gemini for many years and have rarely had an issue production-wise.

They can be slow at responding to quote requests, though, but we just tell clients to expect a few days if there's anything custom we can't quote from the catalogue.

We did have one order recently where we just needed a suction cup for their extendable arms for changing marquee letters. They lost the order twice and then when they finally shipped it out, they didn't use expedited shipping as we had requested. Client ended up waiting about a month for something they were hoping to receive within a few days.

hcardwell93

I have never had a bad experience with Gemini. I like their process of confirming an order as I realized I had made what could have been a costly mistake on one order and was able to correct it before it went into production.