• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternative To Shopvox?

cathleen

SignVOX is no longer supported and we converted to shopVOX. It takes twice as long and too many window clicks to process a job in shopVOX. Our next step is to build our own software because honestly, this is terrible.

I am looking for a software program similar to the old signVOX. One that you can upload proofs, and send to customer for approval.

There is a another program similar, however it is geared more for t-shirt ordering.

Anyone have any suggestions?

radelta1

We have used Corebridge for more than 3 years and love it. They continually update and improve the system. The customer service is by email but very responsive. It is a very comprehensive system. So, you need to spend a fair amount of time tailoring the system to fit your needs. I think many of the large franchise systems like Fastsigns, SpeedPro Imaging and Allegra are switching to Corebridge.

cathleen

Thank you for the response.

Actually, when I asked my boss about Corebridge, the first thing he said was there was no company phone number on web site. He isn't interested in running a business software program that is supported specifically by email.

We were looking into another program seriously. I called the phone number on the web site & the owner of the company actually picked up and spent a good 15 minutes on the phone with me.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
SignVOX is no longer supported and we converted to shopVOX. It takes twice as long and too many window clicks to process a job in shopVOX. Our next step is to build our own software because honestly, this is terrible.

I am looking for a software program similar to the old signVOX. One that you can upload proofs, and send to customer for approval.

There is a another program similar, however it is geared more for t-shirt ordering.

Anyone have any suggestions?

We converted from Signvox to Shopvox about a year ago. The transition was pretty painful, as would transitioning to any new software program. I agree there are too many clicks, I hope they improve upon that. Over the last year I have seen a lot of good improvements. I don't think I could say this a year ago, but Shopvox is now a pretty solid product. I would never want to go back to Signvox now, Shopvox has many advantages. I can't speak about Corebridge, but it looks like it would be about double the cost of Shopvox for the same features.

cathleen

We converted from Signvox to Shopvox about a year ago. The transition was pretty painful, as would transitioning to any new software program. I agree there are too many clicks, I hope they improve upon that. Over the last year I have seen a lot of good improvements. I don't think I could say this a year ago, but Shopvox is now a pretty solid product. I would never want to go back to Signvox now, Shopvox has many advantages. I can't speak about Corebridge, but it looks like it would be about double the cost of Shopvox for the same features.
Thank you for your response.

I am starting to agree with my boss, we need to build our own software management system.

TXFB.INS

Thank you for the response.

Actually, when I asked my boss about Corebridge, the first thing he said was there was no company phone number on web site. He isn't interested in running a business software program that is supported specifically by email.

We were looking into another program seriously. I called the phone number on the web site & the owner of the company actually picked up and spent a good 15 minutes on the phone with me.

Which company did you call?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Thank you for your response.

I am starting to agree with my boss, we need to build our own software management system.

We have tried all kinds of things. Building your own is alot of work and very challenging. Before you take on the venture, use a program like Balsamiq to design out exactly what you want. It's very easy to use.

Also, I like to use Draw.io (Free google drive addon) to make flowcharts of the processes you want the software to handle.

If you don't do these two things, I promise you, any software person you hire will spin their wheels and never really get anything done while billing you by the hour the whole time. You'll be angry with them, but the truth of the matter is that it will be your fault. :)

bannertime

I can get you in touch with a very sought after web developer firm. They can build you your own cloud based service. They've built stuff for Home Depot, Hyundai, Hilton, Travelocity, and the list goes on. They've expressed an interest in building sign industry tools, proofing tools CRM, online/embeded design tools, etc. The founders started in the sign industry while going to school. Believe me, it wouldn't be some cookie cutter experience, nor cheap. If price isn't the main concern, PM me.