• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody really good with Wordpress?

neato

This is a long shot, but I need some possible coding help. I'm using Woo Canvas along with Huge It portfolio and having an issue with the menu bar overlapping my portfolio images. I like the portfolio plugin and would like to keep it if possible.

If anyone would be willing to take a look at it or point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

signbrad

Neato,

I am looking for some Wordpress advice, too. My blog uses wordpress.com, so it's very simple at this point. But I want to upgrade eventually, design my own theme, maybe offer downloadable stuff. So I think I will need help to set it up.
Sorry I cannot be of help to you. I am very green at wordpress right now.

I see you are near Galesburg. Is the Packing House still in operation? They served delicious trout when I lived in Peoria years ago. They also had a variation on the Bloody Mary called a Bloody Boar. It had meat broth in it and a celery stalk as a garnish. Yum.

Brad in Kansas City

MatthewTimothy

This is a long shot, but I need some possible coding help. I'm using Woo Canvas along with Huge It portfolio and having an issue with the menu bar overlapping my portfolio images. I like the portfolio plugin and would like to keep it if possible.

If anyone would be willing to take a look at it or point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Did you ever get this sorted out?