• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attaching HDU Logo to Tile

PaulyD

DIY CNC Hobbyist
Hi Guys,

Newbie here looking for guidance on what would you suggest is the best way to attach the concept logo below (made out of 1" HDU foam) to granite tile or drywall? The client has not yet finalized what they plan on using for the final wall material. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx

iccJooFl.png

Last edited:

PaulyD

DIY CNC Hobbyist
Thank you GaSouthpaw...I apologize for not including the image originally...it's in there now. The logo is going to be 60x60" which is quite big. Would you have a reference image of how this can be done using anchors? thanks in advance.

Billct2

If it's tile or stone, I think VHB & Lexel would hold it fine. A few studs if you are really worried, but then there will be permanent holes in what looks like an expensive wall. If drywall studs & silicone

PaulyD

DIY CNC Hobbyist
Thank you Billct2, I was thinking the same thing...maybe clear VHB 4910 or 4915 if the client chose to go with granite tile or patina'd metal.

PaulyD

DIY CNC Hobbyist
RJPW go figure...HDU was spec'd by the interior architectural designers. We did try to get them to go PVC but they were set on using HDU. Thanks for all the great feedback.