• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Banner That Doesn't Need to be Hemmed

jagsouthern

I am looking for a scrim(?) [HASHTAG]#banner[/HASHTAG] material that doesn't need to be hemmed. A client brought in a small banner and asked us to reproduce the look, and it was a normal banner material but did not have any hems and did not seem to be curling. Any suggestions??

bannertime

None of it needs to be hemmed or taped. That's part of why the scrim is there. We use 13oz Forward, Key, and Cooley materials and have not seen curling. Unless the customer is letting their banner sag or not rolling it up, shouldn't have a problem.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I am looking for a scrim(?) [HASHTAG]#banner[/HASHTAG] material that doesn't need to be hemmed. A client brought in a small banner and asked us to reproduce the look, and it was a normal banner material but did not have any hems and did not seem to be curling. Any suggestions??

Thats my product, I do the Jet550 which needs no post production. If your interested just let me know.