• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blox Lite on L370

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That happens alot with that material as well as others. I happen to have a double sided 10pt that will work great, if you're interested in trying it. It's only $0.13 sq.ft
Do you happen to have it attached to the take up roller?

michsanford

That happens alot with that material as well as others. I happen to have a double sided 10pt that will work great, if you're interested in trying it. It's only $0.13 sq.ft
Do you happen to have it attached to the take up roller?
I do not have it attached to the TUR. I will try that.

This main issue is the client was very specific in requesting this brand and thickness, unfortunately.

dypinc

Here are the settings I use. Still a challenge if you have a large ink load. Use SAV setting as it has more vacuum by default if you plan on onboard testing or calibration prints. I am assuming the onboard print doesn't use the preset vacuum setting on the L370 the same as the L360 does. I would suggest you avoid onboard calibration and linearize and create the output profile with your RIP that way you can avoid the low default vacuum and use the preset setting.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    507.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    604.4 KB · Views: 134

michsanford

Here are the settings I use. Still a challenge if you have a large ink load. Use SAV setting as it has more vacuum by default if you plan on onboard testing or calibration prints. I am assuming the onboard print doesn't use the preset vacuum setting on the L370 the same as the L360 does. I would suggest you avoid onboard calibration and linearize and create the output profile with your RIP that way you can avoid the low default vacuum and use the preset setting.
Thanks! I'll try this!

michsanford

I used these exact settings, and it is still "buckling" in the center as it prints

dypinc

Are you talking the onboard test or calibration prints? If it is a print job from the the RIP try increasing vacuum to about 80. You could also try upping the Inter-Pass delay to let the ink dry most before you out another pass of ink down. I think it is more the ink than the heat but you could try moving to 16 or 20 Pass with less heat.

It might not be worth trying to print Blox Lite on the L370. I could print it fine with the L25500 but had real problems with the L360. There are better products out there now that really don't look or feel any different.

michsanford

Are you talking the onboard test or calibration prints? If it is a print job from the the RIP try increasing vacuum to about 80. You could also try upping the Inter-Pass delay to let the ink dry most before you out another pass of ink down. I think it is more the ink than the heat but you could try moving to 16 or 20 Pass with less heat.

It might not be worth trying to print Blox Lite on the L370. I could print it fine with the L25500 but had real problems with the L360. There are better products out there now that really don't look or feel any different.
Thank you for your help!!!