• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cartridge recycling woes - Challenge: Canadian

genericname

Yeah, I'll back-pedal there a bit. Wasn't my meaning to censure, only focus, which I know I'm not the best at in other threads to begin with. I'm aware that I don't have a right to not be annoyed, but trust me when I say your comments weren't annoying me in the least. You're allowed to believe in whatever the hell you want, just as I can do the same. Rather, I was worried that this thread would move from an information gathering effort, to a flamewar between two polarized camps.

For what it's worth, Bob, I was directing the comment Signswi as well. Your comment was a reaction to something said about you, which I can at least understand, while Signswi's was just the fanning of flames. Anyhow, I only really logged back in because I was feeling bad about how I worded that last post, and I'm no admin, so I'm going to shut up about this before we get all "my rights blah blah blah" in here.

To keep on topic, I missed parts of the email from John at Ink4U, in which he states that the credit from carts taken in is only applicable to their refilled inks, but that from time to time, they may have promotions that extend the credit to all their offerings. Also, they do cover the cost of shipping on both empty carts to their location, and refilled carts from. So that's some good news!

gabagoo

envirocmyk.ca , they pay 2$ (CND) a cart chq or paypal + they pay for shipping.

Too late!!! Tossed 50 of them in the dumpster 2 months ago after switching to Jetbest.

If your in the greater Toronto Area, may as well toss them out as our garbage is trucked for disposal in Michigan!!!:Oops:

knucklehead

If it's weighing that heavily on ya, why not just get a CIS system, and use bulk ink. No more carts, you're happy, and the earth is happy.