• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Casmate pro

roborizino

Hi Everyone...I have a working casmate dongle (6.52) and a Camm-1 CX-24. Can't seem to pair them very well. The correct driver is not there and I can't find my Casmate CD. Anyone have a copy of the CD or advice? I appreciate this very much. Rob the Retired Signman Baldwinsville NY PH 315 727 2245 Thanks!

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Hi Everyone...I have a working casmate dongle (6.52) and a Camm-1 CX-24. Can't seem to pair them very well. The correct driver is not there and I can't find my Casmate CD. Anyone have a copy of the CD or advice? I appreciate this very much. Rob the Retired Signman Baldwinsville NY PH 315 727 2245 Thanks!

I seem to recall all the CasMate drivers being in a subfolder (but it's been years since I saw/ran a system with CasMate) and you could unpack/install them as desired to install a cutter. What I'm getting at is, if the drivers aren't there, you may be SOL (though I may be totally off base).

I'd suggest (if you haven't done it already) posting in the "Wanted to Buy" area if you don't have any luck here finding a disc. Maybe someone looking there missed your post here.

Good luck.

SameDay Signs

I personally use Flexi Sign Pro and if you can get one or buy a Flexi program they have an option to use a casmate layout screen so its actually flexi with casmate's layout. It's actually what I did when I first made the switch. No Idea if that helps but it should def be able to help your issue using that cutter to being I know flexi has it in it

signgirl

Just watched a video where you go to misc on the top bar and choose setup and it lists drivers then you can choose add. Hope this is a step in the right direction