• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cdr12

WildWestDesigns

I'm guessing cdr12 won't install on 64 bit system with win 10, any takers?

That's what end of the 9x era, beginning of XP?

I would see about running it in a VM of Win2k or XP in Win 10.

Probably need to use something like VirtualBox (I use this on Linux to run older versions of Windows) or VMWare, I don't think VirtualPC is supported since Win 7.

I think though, for VMWare and VirtualBox, it would have to be an XP guest. I think 9x versions have been deprecated in VMWare and were not supported in VirtualBox (When I use Win98, I have to run it within a VM of Vista and then use VirtualPC 2007 to run Win 98, works flawlessly and surprisingly quickly, but it is a lot to go through to get a 9x OS to run in VirtualBox).

d fleming

Yikes. Maybe I'll just upgrade, lol. Had to replace front computer, upgraded to new quickbooks and our internet provider updated their server at same time. Old computer just couldn't do it. Had corel on it for wife to view various incoming files. Went to install it on her new machine and no beuno.

WildWestDesigns

Yikes. Maybe I'll just upgrade, lol. Had to replace front computer, upgraded to new quickbooks and our internet provider updated their server at same time. Old computer just couldn't do it. Had corel on it for wife to view various incoming files. Went to install it on her new machine and no beuno.

I guess you could always try a 32 bit version of Win 10. Sometimes 32 bit versions have better legacy support then 64 bit versions. Although there are a lot of changes with Windows since Win 8 came out, so even 32 bit Win 10 may be just too different to support that.

I know Win 7 can run CS2 era programs fine, maybe a couple of yrs later then Draw 12, but might be worth a shot, if you can run a VM of Win 7. Vista should certainly be able to handle it.