• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chick Fil A Font?

cdiesel

Does anyone know of a font that is simliar to the font used in the Chick Fil A "Eat Mor Chikin" campaign? Doesn't have to be perfect, just similar. Thanks!

GypsyGraphics

with some modifications i think you could make Superthin work

(top text has no mod)
Picture 27.png

first time i ever saw the Chick fil A... it registered in my pea brain as Chick Flick A.
when would remember i was saying it wrong i'd rattle off a few other versions
Flick A Chick
A Chick Flick
Fil A Chick
(they only get worse from there)
Chick Fil A just doesn't roll off my tongue very well.
i think they should change the name... it's just not working for me.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

with some modifications i think you could make Superthin work

(top text has no mod)
View attachment 58382

first time i ever saw the Chick fil A... it registered in my pea brain as Chick Flick A.
when would remember i was saying it wrong i'd rattle off a few other versions
Flick A Chick
A Chick Flick
Fil A Chick
(they only get worse from there)
Chick Fil A just doesn't roll off my tongue very well.
i think they should change the name... it's just not working for me.

silly macs!:ROFLMAO:

cdiesel

Thanks guys. I was looking for the Eat Mor Chikin font, and I'm going to use Awe. I looked at dafont for about 30 minutes earlier and couldn't find anything close. Guess I was looking in the wrong spot!

WildWestDesigns

Thanks guys. I was looking for the Eat Mor Chikin font, and I'm going to use Awe. I looked at dafont for about 30 minutes earlier and couldn't find anything close. Guess I was looking in the wrong spot!

I've actually had good luck with finding similar fonts to what I was looking for there. Some were just out there, but there are a lot of cool fonts there.