• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour cuts WAY OFF !!!

Biker Scout

Too much blade pressure causes the grit rollers to slip on the smooth paper liner of the vinyl. If the vinyl slips by 1mm, over the course of 4 feet that's quite a bit of shift. (48mm is approximately 3/4" which is what your graphics look like in the picture)

Hey all , I've done a few graphics with contours in Corel and some have failed. I have throw way too much money down the drain so it's time for me to ask for help.

As you can see from the pictures the cut pats are way off , WHY ? I have no idea .. I printed a kit in 2 sections , section one cut fine . Second set ( pictures posted ) is way off , both cut countous are setup the same per section 1 and section 2.

Any ideas of what can cause the countour cut to be off this much ?

I sent you a PM. I think the issue is coming out of Corel.

autoexebat

Yeah , messed up deal really as my dealer said I would be fine with the 12mil so I sold my almost new Roland GX-300 Cutter ... I got good money from it but I had to buy another one to replace it with.