• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Draw Purchase

hics

I have been using X3 forever and guess I need to upgrade to something differnt to use with Windows 10
Where can I get the best buy on what will work on windows10

X3 does what I need but Guess Its time to replace it.

What and where to get best price on Corel x7
thanks

myront

CorelDRAW is best
X8 is out. And will allow upgrade from any version. You can't buy the upgrade version of X7, won't work from X3. You'd have to by the full vesrion. I have X8 at home and it works great....then again I haven't jumped to win10 yet.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
CorelDRAW X8 will run in earlier versions of Windows. I'm currently running the trial version in Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit edition. I'm trying to make up my mind on whether to just buy the download version or wait to get a physical disc version of it (which I prefer).

Anyone currently using a version old as X3 will benefit from upgrading to X8. CorelDRAW didn't add proper OpenType support until version X6. Version X7 added a few more features, such as transparency stops on fountain fills, better but still not perfect AI & PDF import/export and incorporating features that were "premium" items in X6, such as the QR Code creator. Version X8 adds a new font management app and lets you use fonts that aren't even installed in the operating system. It has a scalable user interface, good for use with high res monitors. The best thing is some new graphics tablet oriented features. I've been playing around with them using a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet and they work pretty well.

phiscribe

Bear in mind when deciding disk over download, starting with X7 there is no content on disk. It all went to the cloud. Either purchases gives you access to the the download material, but nothing on disk.

ams

Get X8, just get the full box version, it's worth it and also you get the book, cds, etc. Plus you can use it on multiple computers.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Got my X8 Wednesday. Needed it due to compatibility issues with Windows 10 on my Designers PC.
He's stoked on it and so far so good.
Something like Design Software, being as it is a main function of having my business, I don't see a problem upgrading once every few years.

OldPaint

i got the trial version last nite.......16 day trial not 30......no ISO file......so when it expires i guess it will delete itself???