• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Job Time Macro?

neato

Does anyone know of a macro for Corel which easily keeps track of time spent on projects?

Joe Diaz

Does anyone know of a macro for Corel which easily keeps track of time spent on projects?

I've been asking for this for years. I hope it some day becomes a built-in feature. Here is what I sent to Corel:

attachment.php

In the meantime there is this: http://www.vakcer.com/
I've personally never used it, but I've heard good things.

Attachments

• 11026125_10204547578741686_6983763977087294205_n.jpg
    11026125_10204547578741686_6983763977087294205_n.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 203

qmr55

I began developing a standalone program like this for Illustrator awhile back...hmmm may have to dig it out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I can certainly understand while you are working on a project in the software of your choice, you might get lost and forget to look at your watch or look at a clock on the wall. You certainly don't wanna punch a time clock either, but what happens when you're multitasking and answer the phone or talk to someone about what you had for breakfast ?? How will your program record that ?? What if your boss comes in and starts talking to you ?? What if something starts smoking in the next room and you hafta take your focus onto something different ?? Will a set of batch commands figure this in ?? How disciplined will this software piece be.... or should we say can you become a little more disciplined yourself ??

Crunching numbers IS important, but some things seem a little extreme. :peace!:

neato

Good info!

Joe, keep pushing for that! It would be fantastic. With your pull in the Corel world, I think it could happen!

Looking at the Vakcer solution now...

WildWestDesigns

I had talked to some of my digitizing customers that also use Wilcom on their end (it directly interfaces with DRAW) and they had actually said that DAS' Smart Designer plugin has that functionality. I think it's probably more (especially in cost) then what you are wanting, especially if you that is all you are wanting in a plugin. But if they have it, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't available elsewhere as well.