• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X-4 Dockers

knucklehead

I don't know how to adequitely describe this.

Running Corel X-4 with Win 7 Pro, doing a design the other day, went to the envelope tool, and the docker went to a whole nuther page, where-as before you got the docker window at the upper right corner, on the same page as the image. Tried the F-8 on opening, same thing. This morning, un-installed, and re-installed, same thing. Does the same with any docker. Never seen this before, and I'm lost. Maybe I hit something, but I'd think with the re-install. Attaching a screenshot. Maybe a Corel guru can help me figure this out. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• screenshot 2.jpg
    screenshot 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 83

niksagkram

can you click on it and drag it back to where it was?
As Tony said, you should be able to drag it back to a smaller size. Just hover your mouse over the left edge of the docker and the pointer should change to a double sided arrow, just click and hold, then drag to the right.

knucklehead

WooHoo, dragged it over. Thank Ya'll a lot! Have never seen that before. Didn't know they would do that. Thanks again.