• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

create vehicle decal for left and right side

vehicle decal for left and right side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BryWY

created a decal for a vehicle with text how can I create one for opposite side....when I use mirror I makes letters backwards???? using flexi 10

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Assuming the lettering is level - mirror everything except the text. If the lettering is not centered on the mirror axis it is easier to flip everything and then just select the letters and mirror them back so they maintain their relative position within the decal without having to move them.
If the line of text is on an angle you'll need to adjust the angle 180 degrees from the original.

wayne k
guam usa

Johnny Best

created a decal for a vehicle with text how can I create one for opposite side....when I use mirror I makes letters backwards???? using flexi 10

Unless it is type on an angle, stacked a certain way or some form of artwork that looks strange when you put it on the opposite side just make #2 and put them on the same way. This is where artistic talent & experience comes into play and what Gacos told you. It would help if we saw what you are dealing with.