• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cutting on Anagraph plotter with Flexi 10

okeesignguy

I am setting up a new pc with Flexi 10 and a Roland sp-540v but also want to cut vinyl on my Anagraph plotter thru Flexi...
Is that possible and, if so, how do I do that...?
Thanx for any help given :)

jimdtg

I am setting up a new pc with Flexi 10 and a Roland sp-540v but also want to cut vinyl on my Anagraph plotter thru Flexi...

It depends on which Flexi 10 that you're having there.
From Production Manager, select Vinyl cutter, choose your machine model from ANAgraph group.

timgo

Graphics Designer

Check your box.
I've send you a pm.

okeesignguy

ok...When I try to cut thru Production Manager with my Ana plotter I get a small pop up window asking me if I am cutting thru "this pc" or "another pc"....
When I click on "this pc" instead of letting me choose and set up my plotter, I get an error message telling me that the program is closing and then it closes...
Any ideas...??? I have set this up thru a different pc before and when I clicked "This pc" I think I remember it going to a screen asking me to select my plotter etc...
FYI...I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Flexi a couple times....no change...

okeesignguy

This morning when I tried it again, this is what I get...sorry for pic quality... :)

Attachments

• 20170721_104638.jpg
    20170721_104638.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 145

jimdtg

It seems your Flexi conflicted with some things on that PC. Try to uninstall and install Flexi again to see how it does work.