• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design Online?

Ed's Sign

Edward S.
I'm looking to add one of those online banner designers to my website, but all of the ones i can find are included in these marketing packages with the website template and hosting included. Does anyone know of one that I could include on my existing website, like a wordpress widget or something? Also, do they work well, or is it not even a good idea?

Holy man that's cheap. Is that per month?

Went though the buying process that is $34 for the current version and 6 months of support. But you can't charge your customers to use the service. If you would like to add it but also be able to charge your customers to use it, it will cost you $170.

joshGN

Went though the buying process that is $34 for the current version and 6 months of support. But you can't charge your customers to use the service. If you would like to add it but also be able to charge your customers to use it, it will cost you $170.

Why would you want to charge the customer for using this?

It should take you/your designer out of the loop, in theory...just print what they design and collect the payment...