• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embroidery supply distributor

Ultimate13

alphabroder.com

We use a local vendor for our embroidery, however I know Alphabroder.com sells some embroidery supplies you may need. We buy apparel blanks from them and I see it on their site under decoration supplies. At least a start hopefully.

Cadartist

Embroidery Supplies

Can anyone recommend a distributor for embroidery supplies? Preferably west coast
For garments there is SanMar.com . They are out of Seattle but also have warehouses in Reno and Philadelphia. Here in Portland, we also have ThincActionwear.TriMountain.com and bodekandrhodes.com are in California. Americana Sportswear (now SSActivewear.com) has 4 warehouses, the closest is in California. For caps, I would recommendOttocap.com, which is also in California. For backings, thread, etc. I use Madiera or if I have more time, I use AllStitch.net (in Maryland), or www.embstore.com (in North Carolina). Hope this helps.