• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error 07 P-head init

grafigo

2 weeks ago my printer started occasionally beeping during the printing and showing this message on display: "Error 07 - P-head init".

Last week beeping would be pretty constant during the printing, but it did not influence the print.

This morning I clicked the TEST DRAW button and the P-head carriage moved to the right side (to start printing). The material just started crawling and nothing happened. Machine did not responded to a single button (even POWER button) so i switched her off on master switch.

After that i turned it on and now the "Error 07 - P-head init" is permanent and i can't do anything.

Any idea how to try to solve this?

Neil

According to the manual:

An error was detected in the head connection.

(Abnormal temperature was detected.)

I guess you could try checking the connections, make sure there's no ink on the FFC cable connectors going into the head.

grafigo

Thank you Neil for the idea what to look for.

There was ink on the connectors going into the head and in to the connectors in the head. I cleaned the cables, end of the connectors and even the connectors in the head, as much as i could, but the error is still present.

Do i need to "clear" the error log, like in the car?