• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Everyone's Invited

Johnny Best

Someone had used this expression yesterday and it stuck in my mind for a party.
So I grab the laptop and since I am learning how to use Affinity Designer, came up with this.
socialnew.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What kinda music........... live bands or CDs ?? I just love a party.

Is it black tie ??​

ikarasu

Whoa whoa. Your topic says everyone is invited... Then your flyer says "No one under the age of 18 is invited". Talk about bait and switch!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa........... I just found the band that will be there Monday night. You said it was gonna be a DJ. I just got the inside scoop...... these guys are playing for at least 3 hours. Bring your shit stompin' boots.......................
s101 band.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As far as I know. His schedule has suddenly gotten much lighter. Besides, he likes to dance and play the drums. Maybe he'll sit in for a tune or two. I'm shining up my patent leathers so when I dance, I can see up the girls' dresses.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

ikarasu

You...... must be a democrat.
I try to identify as neither. No party is right 100℅ of the time. ;P though if I were a Republican, I'd probably try to distance myself from Trump... (I know a lot of you guys support him... But some things are just insane... )

Has signs101 ever actually had a real meetup? Or does going to a trade show get as close as it comes?!

Johnny Best

Your welcome to come and meet the fellow sign people. Also we don't really care if your republican, democrat or canadian or even if you drink or not drink.
Sent an invite to Mr. Trump and he might be there so you might not want to be there. So I guess the trade shows are as close as it comes.

Gino had a real Christmas party and invited everyone on here, he even had free hotdogs. He is located in PA.