• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

exporting cdr fail

fresh

I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why my 216x94" file was coming up blank. I switched computers, copy/pasted, redrew the background, etc.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Then I remembered this thread.

Spoiler alert: Scaled it down to 50% and it exported fine. D'oh.

rcook99

Try following these directions and let me know how it works for you. I tried going to 300 x 300 but it's blank.

Keep in mind you have to publish to .pdf not export. Hope it works for you.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    580.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Capture pdf.jpg
    Capture pdf.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 122

Roto

Hi all,

When i export a cdr file as a pdf my pdf comes up blank! I swear ive tried every setting possible but still i get a blank white pdf. Whats most maddening is that sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. When it does not work, no matter how many times i repeat the export, i get the same result. Has anyone else experienced this? Im using Corel 17 and whichever version of Acrobat I select seems to make no difference. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Read this thread all the way through. The Problem is Acrobat Pro no displaying anything over 200inches not the PDF.

https://community.coreldraw.com/talk/coreldraw_graphics_suite_x8/f/831/t/52757