• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi just started doing this; does anybody, familiar with Flexi, know why?

VinylSticks

For some reason, when I copy something in FlexiSIGN-PRO (version 10.5.1), then paste it, it drops the copied item wherever it wants to on the screen. It used to paste the item on my cursor arrow, where I could move it around, then click the mouse where I would like it to drop.
This is not a huge deal; it's just more of an annoyance than anything, but it would be great if somebody knows how to resolve this.
So for example, if I'm working on a design and I'm zoomed in on the upper right corner of the design and I select a piece of the design, click copy, click paste, Flexi will drop the copied item way off the screen so I have to zoom way out, find the piece, deselect everything, click and drag the copied piece to where I want it, then zoom back in to where I was originally. Before I could stay zoomed in, copy, move my cursor where I want it and paste. Done.
Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.

ThatGuy

It sounds like you preference for copy/paste changed. Go to EDIT>PREFERENCES>TOOLS>PASTE. Uncheck the box for auto paste, then click "okay".