• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi won't print images with contour cuts..

Andy D

I had been using Flexi all day, no issues, and then it stopped sending prints that have contour cuts to
production... the cut file is sent but not the print file. It will send print files that don't have contour cuts.
Any suggestions?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
You have it set to "Contour Job only" in your Rip and Print settings. If there's no cut lines it will still send a print job.

Andy D

Thanks, that was it.
My Flexi seems to revert back to old settings on it's own for some reason,
do you have the same issue?

Joe House

There's job info that retains the settings from the last time the job was sent. It shouldn't do this on a new job unless your default job settings for the printer, in production manager, are set that way.

Last edited:

jayhawksigns

Always hate opening an old job and forgetting to check my settings before I print/cut. One big reason I disabled remote send in Production Manager a while back.

pholt1

Sometimes our Flexi goes haywire when printing and cutting vinyl. I usually have to close the software and reopen.