• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign 11 - Missing colors or cut lines when sending to Versaworks

Logoadv

We've been having this problem with Flexisign 11 where it will drop a color (usually black) or the cut line when using the 'Send to Versaworks' command. Typically I can catch the issue in the print preview, but I'm always worried on a complex graphic or a large wrap that I will miss seeing it and have to reprint an expensive job. Often the only way to fix it is to fully restart the computer.

Over the past few days I've encountered an issue where it simply refuses to send the cut line. I've tried both the default PDF and forcing "always send as EPS" formats, with no difference. Resetting the computer has not solved the problem. SOMETIMES, if I export the PDF and then import it into versaworks without using the flexi command, the cut line will be there, but sometimes it won't.

I realize that this version of flexi is now out of date and won't get phone support anymore through SAI, but the shop owner does not feel that upgrading to 12 is worth it yet since we have 5 licenses. Has anyone run in to this issue and found a solution or workaround?

RG

I also am using Flexi 11. When it goes all squirrely, doing strange and unwanted things, I open the Preference Manager and reset it to the last known, good date, or reset it to the Factory Defaults. For me, this has worked every time (about 3 or 4).

Logoadv

I also am using Flexi 11. When it goes all squirrely, doing strange and unwanted things, I open the Preference Manager and reset it to the last known, good date, or reset it to the Factory Defaults. For me, this has worked every time (about 3 or 4).

Will give this a shot. Thanks.