• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign ICC Profile for Roland SC-500

orange10

Can any one email or point us in the right direction for an ICC Profile for the Roland SC-500. It seems like Flexisign has every other profile but this one. The only profiles we have are for colorchoice and they arent compatible...

Please please please help!!! Pulling hair out.

JayMaxx

colors not printing right? reds printing like pink-orange? etc...? washed out colors when printing?

CS-SignSupply

What version of Flexi? Even though the ink is different, I really did get decent results using the CJ-500 Pigment ink profiles with the eco-sol max inkset.

Wally - Sign Up

ICC Profiles

I recently took over a small sign shop and its equipment. shortly after a catastrophic computer crash and i had to have Flexi - Pro 5 reinstalled, and all profiles were lost. so just like a couple of threads above I too need the ICC output profiles. Can anyone help me out?

darren buttery

I have color profils for sc500

Can any one email or point us in the right direction for an ICC Profile for the Roland SC-500. It seems like Flexisign has every other profile but this one. The only profiles we have are for colorchoice and they arent compatible...

I can send you a icc profiles in need one.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Profile for what material? Vinyl? Banner? There are multitudes of profiles.

ezequiel

printer desing
Hi everyone, could anyone share these profiles since they are very good machines and there is little of them on the internet?

Lophatcustoms

I am also after the Sc500 profiles if anyone could help me out ,Just bought one used and greens in landscapes are not quite right. thanks in advance