• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Envision 375 in GREAT condition

RG

I am selling one of my Envision 375 plotters. I bought it from another sign shop that was closing a few years ago. I used it for a couple of months for nothing but contour cutting and had NO problems with it. Don't think it has been used much. It is clean inside in places that I see no easy way to clean. Included with the plotter are a power cord, bombsite, and knife holder with a nearly new knife installed. It will be on eBay for the next 9 days. Here is the item number: 272653912331 . Here is a link: Gerber Envision 375 Plotter Cutter GREAT CONDITION! . I'm asking for $2000 which is $200 less than on eBay because this avoids the 10% eBay fee. The plotter is mounted on the same piece of 1/2" plywood that it comes mounted on from the factory. I used 3/8" plywood to build a box around the plotter and make it safer for shipping. Then I put styrofoam and foam rubber around the plywood. Actual shipping weight is 85 pounds. It is boxed up and ready to ship. Local pickup would be great and welcomed. A cashiers check or business check will work. I'm selling because I need a new, large format plotter. The old FC-7000 is about ready for retirement. If you have any questions, my email address is de-sighshop@hotmail.com. Thanks!
front3.jpg
Cord-eyepiece-knife-holder.jpg
sealed-side.jpg
end-left.jpg
end-right.jpg
LCD-panel.jpg
carriage.jpg
sprocket-right.jpg
plywood-side-sealed.jpg
end-sealed-ready.jpg

RG

She's back up on eBay again. Still lookin' for a good home. The serial number is E15-809073. A prospective buyer told me that Gerber will give out information on the history of plotters sold by them if you have the SN of the plotter.