• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphic Designer Looking For Someone To Help With Customer's Wrap In Wi

Ryan Kettering

Hey Guys! I've been lurking for a bit but this is my first thread post. Thanks for all the great info here!

I'm a graphic designer working on a wrap for a customer, I have the one side laid out so far, will have the rest complete in next couple days.

Is someone here around the Sheboygan Wi or Milwaukee area that I can recommend to my customer to print and install his lettering/wrap?

I believe this would be a cut vinyl job, not a full wrap.. what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

upload_2017-4-27_19-7-43.png

peavey123

Not sure about someone who can print, but the layout looks like it'd be better suited for a full wrap due to the size of the graphic. If it has to be print & cut anyways and you're going to have to panel the main graphic. Production time and install would be easier as a wrap.

If you want it to be a print & cut job, I'd suggest creating a break in the graphic and making the logo element 52 inches wide so it doesn't have to be paneled. (See picture) this way you can take all the graphics and place them on 52" wide sheets for print & cut. I dunno..just what I'd do i guess...?..

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-27_19-7-43.jpg
    upload_2017-4-27_19-7-43.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 237

Ryan Kettering

Not sure about someone who can print, but the layout looks like it'd be better suited for a full wrap due to the size of the graphic. If it has to be print & cut anyways and you're going to have to panel the main graphic. Production time and install would be easier as a wrap.

If you want it to be a print & cut job, I'd suggest creating a break in the graphic and making the logo element 52 inches wide so it doesn't have to be paneled. (See picture) this way you can take all the graphics and place them on 52" wide sheets for print & cut. I dunno..just what I'd do i guess...?..
Thanks Peavey! that is extremely helpful!

Ryan Kettering

Why not print it yourself and ship it to an installer?
Hey Ross I outsource all of our printing, although I do have vendors that will print this.. due to my lack of knowledge with the hands on wrap process I was hoping someone here was in the client's area that I could refer him to, to take it from here.

WrapYourCar

It looks smaller than 52" already... how big do you think it is?

WrapYourCar

Hey Guys! I've been lurking for a bit but this is my first thread post. Thanks for all the great info here!

I'm a graphic designer working on a wrap for a customer, I have the one side laid out so far, will have the rest complete in next couple days.

Is someone here around the Sheboygan Wi or Milwaukee area that I can recommend to my customer to print and install his lettering/wrap?

I believe this would be a cut vinyl job, not a full wrap.. what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

View attachment 128340

The big wording "sarrik clean" looks slightly too big.. I think it will look distorted when install to the overlaps of that panel edge.. maybe shrink it down so it lines up better and fits within the panel area better.. also the website looks like it might curve too much in real life to be visible. Where is the back preview?

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Hello!

I'm in Waukesha, WI. We can print for you. We use 3M and print with Epson GS6000s

We are a 3M certified installation company as well.

Ryan Kettering

The big wording "sarrik clean" looks slightly too big.. I think it will look distorted when install to the overlaps of that panel edge.. maybe shrink it down so it lines up better and fits within the panel area better.. also the website looks like it might curve too much in real life to be visible. Where is the back preview?
Thanks! I sized it down as you mentioned. I think the website will be fine on this particular vehicle, looking at images of vehicle it doesn't curve too much there like most vehicles

juan.runnells

Production Manager Wide Format
The Wrap Society is independent group of pros with a face book page, we have our own listing,
On the webpage, but You can also join the group although private.

Probably the most serious and professional group and people on fb

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ryan Kettering

The Wrap Society is independent group of pros with a face book page, we have our own listing,
On the webpage, but You can also join the group although private.

Probably the most serious and professional group and people on fb

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
thanks Juan! will do