• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE 6000 60

EZ Ink

Recently purchased a VJ 1324 Large format printer. Wanted to know if there was a way I could contour cut
on my Graphtec Ce6000 60 cutter. It appears my flexi SAI only supports Ce7000 cutter. I have tried manually
cut with a bombsight but I am off about 1mm on my cut. Any suggestions? Thanks.

EZ Ink Promotions

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Should be several ways to do it.
If you design outside of Flexi you can use Graphtec's Cutting Master plug-in from Corel or Illustrator.
Cutting Master 4 seems to be made by SAI and looks like the production manager - might work with your native FS files (haven't tried it). I'm using the earlier Cutting Master 3 plug-in with Illustrator/Corel Printed through Flexi12 to a VJ1624 then contour cut on a CE6000-120. Works fine.
Graphtec has some stand alone programs that may also do what you need. I have not had the need to try them yet.

wayne k
guam usa

EZ Ink

Wayne: tried it, no success, the FS file from Flexi (12) would not open in either Corel or Cutting Master 3. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Glenn

Jackpine

Wayne: tried it, no success, the FS file from Flexi (12) would not open in either Corel or Cutting Master 3. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Glenn
In Flexi set up your Graphtec Ce6000 60 cutter as a print and cut.
I design in Corel and export my print/cut files to my RIP as an EPS. With Flexi you should be able to print and cut or just cut to your CE 6000 60 cutter. Does your CE 6000 have an optic for print and cut. I print from a VJ1204 and cut on a CE 3000 Mk2.

EZ Ink

Jackpine:
Problem having is the VJ 1324 does not support my cutter. It only supports Mutoh value jet cutters.
I can bring my Corel image as a PDF to both Mutoh and Master cutter three, but I print on the Mutoh and
place in Graphtec 6000 for cutting and the ARMs did not recognize the registration mark.
Did a manual bombsight which came within 1 mm of the cut.
So trying to find a work around. Thanks.

Glenn

timgo

Graphics Designer
Recently purchased a VJ 1324 Large format printer. Wanted to know if there was a way I could contour cut
on my Graphtec Ce6000 60 cutter. It appears my flexi SAI only supports Ce7000 cutter. I have tried manually
cut with a bombsight but I am off about 1mm on my cut. Any suggestions? Thanks.

EZ Ink Promotions

I;ve send you a pm.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Did you get this sorted out?
If not you can go to the Graphtec site and download
Graphtec Pro Studio free ( just need some basic info and serial number from the plotter).
Graphtec America - FAQs & Video - Software Video FAQs - Cutting Master 4
Looks like it is the stripped down cutting end of Felxisign 12 from SAi.
The CE6000 is supported and you can load & cut your FS, PD, EPS & AI files.
I gave it a quick test and it seems to work about as well as any other Flexi product.

wayne k
guam usa

EZ Ink

Did you get this sorted out?
If not you can go to the Graphtec site and download
Graphtec Pro Studio free ( just need some basic info and serial number from the plotter).
Graphtec America - FAQs & Video - Software Video FAQs - Cutting Master 4
Looks like it is the stripped down cutting end of Felxisign 12 from SAi.
The CE6000 is supported and you can load & cut your FS, PD, EPS & AI files.
I gave it a quick test and it seems to work about as well as any other Flexi product.

wayne k
guam usa
Went to the software download and downloaded both cutting master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio,
but it showed it was for the cutter plotter as a FC 8600 series. Will run and see if it works. Thanks.

Glenn