• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Fc7000 Plotter Issue

signgirl

Now what! Cutting all day with my Graphtec fc7000. Went to do a second cut of previous image. Hit roll2, enter and plotter goes to measure cut area. Goes to top, stops, moves forward a tad and is ready to cut. Did not change a thing. Checked origin and everything set up in production manager and all looks good. Any ideas? I have a video but not sure how to post it

Thanks!!

tbullo

Superunknown
Maybe you meant to hit COPY. I think if you lift the bar and reset using roll 1 or roll 2 it loses that info. Maybe totally off point here. Video will help.

signgirl

Maybe you meant to hit COPY. I think if you lift the bar and reset using roll 1 or roll 2 it loses that info. Maybe totally off point here. Video will help.

Thanks!

I think I'll do a factory reset on it tomorrow and see if that will fix it. In the mean time I'm looking on how to post a video in this thread

signgirl

Thanks!

I think I'll do a factory reset on it tomorrow and see if that will fix it. In the mean time I'm looking on how to post a video in this thread

The factory reset worked But now I'm having trouble with the conditions. It keeps wanting to jump to a different condition than what I have selected when I hit send using the plotter or the controller. Oy!