• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Review Great work done by Allied Computer Graphics!!!

dreko

Fred at Allied did an amazing job for us.
52,000 + stickers on his Gerber Edge!

Highly recommend, very professional, knows his stuff. Master at the Gerber Edge software and printer.
If your looking for a jobshop, you won't be disappointed working with Allied.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred at Allied did an amazing job for us.
52,000 + stickers on his Gerber Edge!

Highly recommend, very professional, knows his stuff. Master at the Gerber Edge software and printer.
If your looking for a jobshop, you won't be disappointed working with Allied.

:pops_blinking:

Thanks for the mention. You guys were great to work with.

It was actually 65,000+ labels and is the largest single job we've ever done on our Gerber Edge. It was made up of five different multi-colored labels (13,000 each) that are to be applied in various layouts by the customer. The job was printed using Spot Red, Blue, Gold Medal and a White base coat under the colors on cast clear vinyl. In the picture, the black is used to show the cut path for each label.

Flower Layout.jpg

Doesn't get any better than Fred. I'm sure his work is top notch also!!

:thankyou: Appreciate the praise.

TomK

How many did you print at a time Fred? The print/rewind/print/rewind/print etc had to be tedious, geesh.

I did a long run once, of 1k oval logo stickers for someone, the next week I purchased a latex and put the edge in storage.

geb

Fred is the master of all.

I was hoping to ask a question on why, or is it best to print on clear, than opposed to white?

George

signage

:pops_blinking:

Thanks for the mention. You guys were great to work with.

It was actually 65,000+ labels and is the largest single job we've ever done on our Gerber Edge. It was made up of five different multi-colored labels (13,000 each) that are to be applied in various layouts by the customer. The job was printed using Spot Red, Blue, Gold Medal and a White base coat under the colors on cast clear vinyl. In the picture, the black is used to show the cut path for each label.

View attachment 118056

:thankyou: Appreciate the praise.

If you read his post (high lighted ion red) the white was only printed under the colors.
So that when the decal was placed on someother color it didn't change the attended color. JM02

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred is the master of all.

I was hoping to ask a question on why, or is it best to print on clear, than opposed to white?

George

I am curious as to why printing on clear also.........

It was so the substrate would show on the larger one in the center as well as make the blue/clear and the red/clear easier and uniform for the installers. I have no idea exactly how they were to be used. I did the work for Dreko who in turn sold them to his customer as RTA. All I was told was that the layout would vary with whatever it was being applied on. The job also changed a couple of times before it was finalized.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How many did you print at a time Fred? The print/rewind/print/rewind/print etc had to be tedious, geesh.

I did a long run once, of 1k oval logo stickers for someone, the next week I purchased a latex and put the edge in storage.

Yes it was. The print portion took a little over 6 man days. OTOH, your latex won't print shiny gold and probably not white either but does need lamination. My Edge fills a great niche that I'm happy to be in.

dreko

Fred is correct, we needed the mirror gold... and inkjet metallics just don't cut it! :)
We needed the clear material as the client wanted parts of the design to be see through, yet the colors opaque.

Fred did outstanding work... amazing really...