• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the middle of now where down under.

luken

Hi, I'm Luken,
As the title, I am from the middle of nowhere down under. where the toilet flushes the wrong way.

Through a natural evolving path I have found myself drawn in to buying a 4 year old Roland SP540i to push in to new areas "signs101 will fit the new areas".

I have found myself on the forum through google searches a few times and thought I will sign up and say hi.

As well as a self proclaimed entrepreneur I am an engineering designer by trade, which means working with far to many WF Printers, I have also been heavily involved in graphic, web design and marketing in my younger years. You could say I am a jack of all trades and a master of but a few. I am always keen to get my hands dirty, enjoy restoring old cars and boats, keeping fit, travel, the beach, working with wood, metal, painting, learning, creating or the challenge of fixing anything that doesn't work. (Currently my Roland - waiting for parts to be delivered to the middle of nowhere.. zzzzzz). or anything where I can use my hands and take my eyes away from computers.

There is a great romance in taking something broken and making it work again or look as if it was brand new. even if the time and effort outweighs the worth, because its another achievement and it becomes part of who you are, and your knowledge.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you, meeting like minded people and hopefully learning something new.

• Agree
Reactions: BVG