• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to post pictures at Signs 101

Tim Aucoin

I just went out and bought a new monitor too... didn't make a flippin' difference... :doh: and this is a beautiful LaCie 526 monitor too! They looked at me quite funny when I told them I needed a new one because there were certain things I could not see on my monitor, but I told them that "Gino said I need a new monitor, and I trust Gino :covereyes:, so I need a new monitor!!!". :rolleyes:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just went out and bought a new monitor too... didn't make a flippin' difference... :doh: and this is a beautiful LaCie 526 monitor too! They looked at me quite funny when I told them I needed a new one because there were certain things I could not see on my monitor, but I told them that "Gino said I need a new monitor, and I trust Gino :covereyes:, so I need a new monitor!!!". :rolleyes:

AND don't you forget it............... :thumb:

GINO.gif