• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How's Business

How are sales as compared to 2014?

• A lot lower

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • A little lower

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • About the same

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • A little higher

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • A lot higher

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seems the whole area is down around here. We seem to be as busy, but not as many big ticket items as the last few years.

While many say the economy is turning around..... you can't prove it around here.

Real estate signs are really in abundance. Almost everything is for sale or lease.

visual800

Sucks in Montgomery. No call for monument signage. All the middle class are leaving because of school system, the local mall has been taken over by koreans, indians and cell phone stores. This place is turning into a little detroit

reQ

This year is good for me. Many bigger projects (5-10k jobs) can't complain to much

mgriff

Sales overall (Screen Printing, Embroidery, & Signs) is up by about 15% over last year in the first quarter. For this month sales are uncharted as I have sold my screen printing side of the business and have been building a 24' enclosed trailer to use for mobile signs and install services. Hope the rest of the year is at least as good as last year.

Z SIGNS

Business is good.
Got all I need or want to pay everybody with a little left over for me sometimes.

I can't complain.

There is a lot of work out there.
If your not swamped it's up to you to get
out there and find the work you want.

We're a small two man operation in our fourth year of business. First year we did about $110,000 in sales. Second year, we did closer to $140,000. Last year we hit around $170,000. This year we are projecting to easily surpass $200,000 in sales. Business is great and I'm far from broke, like I was three years ago, so I'm happy with things.

FatCat

Really having a hard time keeping up. My one full time guy is working a lot of OT lately, so I have to bite the bullet and figure out how to manage hiring a second. Sales are up just over 40% from last year, but every job seems to be rush, rush, rush. Nobody seems to plan anymore... Seems like we're finally graduating into bigger and better jobs, but still a ton of the usual banners, yard signs, real estate stuff, etc...

eddesign

to busy

biz is doing good can not wait till new shop is done up by 40 present from last year

Attachments

• light15.jpg
    light15.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 325