• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HTV Transfer paper for Dark and white clothing

Pippin Decals

I bought me a Hotronix Fusion 16x20 heatpress and have been doing HTV vinyl with Siser Easyweed and stretch and like it ,but i have had a few people who were looking for some simple printed stuff...I have a monitor calibrator and printer calibrator software by Spyder5 for when i do my photography printing , everything is accurate when i print what i see on my screen.

So I want to start check out doing heatpress prints on at home ,I seen it posted somewhere that i should use Soft Stretch Jet pro and Jet Pro 3G Opaque which are for light and dark color shirts... I will be using cotton and 50/50 blend Tshirts or similar etc and i was told that my pigment printer will work ? Im not sure tho. Where is the best place to buy the transfer sheets i need and if my printer isnt the correct one,What do you recommend ,I heard something about the cobra ink epson 7110 or 7610 i think it was?

Thank you very much for your advice and help...