• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need a font ASAP

NSDdesigns

Anyone know of anything that is very similar to Envoy? A Free font would be nice.

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No font pros on here?

Lots of them. Our normal function is to identify unknown fonts from an uploaded image and then provide the name and where you can find it ... either free or purchase. In the case of this thread, I provided you a link to where you can find the font named Envoy and purchase it in Post #2 of this thread.

Was that not the correct font? If not, please upload an image for identification.

If you are hoping someone will send you the font, please read our rules regarding file sharing by clicking HERE.

NSDdesigns

Thanks Guys! Much appreciated. Wasn't worth it for me to buy the real deal, just needed something similar.

Scouring DaFont for a few hours got me some good stuff. Was just getting some input from the pros and vets on here.

Thanks again.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
is not counted among our font pros.

if he was looking for a pro he would have just bought the font, instead he was going the route most of us take and that is hacking thru the free ones.....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I'm not counted as anything, except a trouble maker.... and I'm pretty good at that, but every now & then one slips through. I still think in a pinch.... Palatino would work, but then again, like you said.... I'm not a pro....... :doh:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yeah, I'm not counted as anything, except a trouble maker.... and I'm pretty good at that, but every now & then one slips through. I still think in a pinch.... Palatino would work, but then again, like you said.... I'm not a pro....... :doh:
Would you like to have the differences pointed out? We could call it a "teachable moment".

dog42.gif

Attachments

• envoy.jpg
    envoy.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 49

NSDdesigns

No font is going to be the exact font that I need unless I get the real deal. The suggestions made are good SIMILAR fonts, which is just what I was after.

I just have to remake this, Not my original design but the company/club doesn't seem to have acces to the vector file.

Attachments

• crackerjackslogo.gif
    crackerjackslogo.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:

J Hill Designs

garamond?

edit: american garamond has a closer A than Adobe garamond does.

edit 2: no hot-linking images...read the rules about that while reading about file sharing :thumb:

Deaton Design

I traced the image you posted in illustrator with only two small adjustments after tracking. Then added the lettering. Took about five minutes total. That was a pretty good image to trace, so it turned out good.
Edited to say, Eric(Vector Doctor) is the expert in creating vectors from about anything. I just noticed that the image was pretty good for tracing and wanted to see how it would do.

Attachments

• CRACKERJACKS.jpg
    CRACKERJACKS.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 56

NSDdesigns

I traced the image you posted in illustrator with only two small adjustments after tracking. Then added the lettering. Took about five minutes total. That was a pretty good image to trace, so it turned out good.
Edited to say, Eric(Vector Doctor) is the expert in creating vectors from about anything. I just noticed that the image was pretty good for tracing and wanted to see how it would do.

I did the same thing, but wanted the wording "THE CRACKERJACKS, INC" to be as close to the original as possible. I suppose being so picky and yet not coughing up the money for the proper font leaves me no choice but just to roll with it.