• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for good vehicle decal software.

decalman

I would love a new vehicle graphic disk.
I've got the vector art collection, of which I just barely get by.

I'm so sick of grinding it out with these disks that are nothing but dumb, and tactless flames and other stupid bad desigs. I don't print, so cuts only,
I've checked online many times, fruitlessly.
Thanks for your input

decalman

Why not design your own graphics then.

I'm looking for the goods.
I've made enough stuff.

I look at the cars go by and see all kinds of graphics. I don't want to vector trace these.
There's got to be some companies out there selling eye appealing Graphics software

timgo

Graphics Designer
I would love a new vehicle graphic disk.
I've got the vector art collection, of which I just barely get by.

I'm so sick of grinding it out with these disks that are nothing but dumb, and tactless flames and other stupid bad desigs. I don't print, so cuts only,
I've checked online many times, fruitlessly.
Thanks for your input

Hi,

Everything you need is:
3M Digital Designs II
ftp://52.204.40.95/OEM_/3M_/3MDDII_WebDemo.exe
OR,
PremiumShield – Automotive Paint Protection Film
Premium Sh ftp://52.204.40.95/OEM_/PremiumShield_/EXT_/PremiumShield_UserII_Trial.exe
OR,
http://www.tintronix.com/flash\main2.swf
http://www.tintronix.com/downloads/TintronixWeb.zip

PM me for more info: timgo2010@hotmail.com

reQ

its not what he asked for. He does not need to cut PPF kits or tint kits. He is looking for pre-designed graphics for vehicles that you can pull out, change colors etc.

visual800

Are car graphics still hot? I dont see any in our area anymore unless you seee a mexican with chrome flames on his truck from Autozone, thats about all Ive seen

Pete Moss

Surprisingly it took a bit of a google hunt to track this down. AURORA GRAPHICS I used this at a shop I worked at years ago. It's nice, you can enter the vehicle type and demo several designs. If I remember correctly you can even share a link with the client through email and have them pick out the design they like on their vehicle. I believe we ended up paying per design.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Surprisingly it took a bit of a google hunt to track this down. AURORA GRAPHICS I used this at a shop I worked at years ago. It's nice, you can enter the vehicle type and demo several designs. If I remember correctly you can even share a link with the client through email and have them pick out the design they like on their vehicle. I believe we ended up paying per design.

LOL...still isn't what he asked for....he said he doesn't print. That's about all Aurora has.

decalman

See, it's tough to find vector software that delivers tactful , conservative Doo da's.
For cutting,. No stupid flames or other obnoxious stuff

decalman

Thanks but I got 2 books of that already . As Paul Newman would say " it's tired".

The mega collection is worn to the bone. Plus 95% of that stuff is impossible to use.

Hate to say it decalman but you might as well be asking about neon plants and where to find good lettering quills and paint. Not a lot of demand for vector ornaments these days. Just not the where the industry is heading.

bannertime

I had some stuff from Mr Clipart from along time ago. Had flames and stripes, but it also had other stuff like icons.

mr-clipart

At the very bottom of the page is some sign graphics and layouts.

I think this is more of what you're looking for. Some of it is not cheap.

Pete Moss

LOL...still isn't what he asked for....he said he doesn't print. That's about all Aurora has.

My bad, I missed that part. It's not often we see graphics that are not printed. There may be some that are one color in Aurora that could possibly work. Most are definitely set up for printing though. Looks like it has to be some clip art collection.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I'm looking for vehicle decal software...
No, sounds like you mean clipart discs. You already have software to cut with. Tons of em out there. Just need to make sure the file types are editable i.e. eps, cgm, ai, cdr, wmf.
Most of Aurora graphics are designed in photoshop and not editable. only some have separate vector cut lines.

decalman

Haa Haaa. . Lazy. ! Lazy because I don't have time to put out a 20 page vector book ?
I'm.... Let's forget this stupid request... So stupid. They got software books of just wolves. They got whole books of just tea kettles,.
Cars and trucks aren't common enough..... I'll never ask for this again because I have learned theres apparently nothing out there on this. Like Sign crafter said.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
iclipart.com, clipart.com, and signelements.com all have tons of vinyl ready EPS at reasonably priced subscriptions. You could also contact a member here named Whit. He's a phenomenal line art artist.

Here's a link to over 6000 of my images at Signelements.com. Take a look ... many are more eye catching and effective than the Vector Art collections.

Plotter Art Images at Sign Elements