• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for good vehicle decal software.

Pete Moss

I just happened to get a call yesterday shortly after replying on this thread. They sent an email with a link. Not sue the extent, but it looks like they could help: Home

Pippin Decals

Check these out.probably not what your looking for but its something to check out.Great place for many things and they send emails all the time every month giving free collection design away..
These links are from the same place,just different categories and most of there stuff is best offer,you can offer a price and wait to see if they accept it.Pretty cool..They had one item for 20.00 bucks and i offered 14.00 and i got it..sweet place. and look for their free stuff link at the top of the page of their site. amazing as well.

Vehicle Racing Graphics and Templates Clipart - Vector clipart - Best Cut Ready Clipart on the Web!
Stripe Clipart - Vector clipart - Best Cut Ready Clipart on the Web!

decalman

I'm looking for software so I can cut an assortment of stripes and swooshes, that installs on cars and trucks.
Stuff that takes away the plain look . Non printing. I just work with a Summa d75.

As I mentioned, I already have the vector mega collection. I'm sick of them kinda, and want to be well supplied with new tools in my armaments. No tactless flame stuff for me, nor other tastelessness.
Sorry for the confusion.

Patentagosse

Aurora isn't just offering "printable" files. They have the biggest collection of vector designs to use on cars, boats, big rigs around.

Their collections are called Millenium & Platinum. Here's the links. Pays by themselves in the firsts uses... Great stuff.

Platinum Edition
Millenium Edition Gold

Call Dave 'bout that, he's a great guy and maybe he could do a li'l something if you buy both.

WrapYourCar

I would love a new vehicle graphic disk.
I've got the vector art collection, of which I just barely get by.

I'm so sick of grinding it out with these disks that are nothing but dumb, and tactless flames and other stupid bad desigs. I don't print, so cuts only,
I've checked online many times, fruitlessly.
Thanks for your input

Best to design your own, I use adobe illustrator ... there is a website with free vector graphics called Free vectors, photos and PSD Downloads | Freepik but they're not really made for cars.. you probably find some stuff that might suit cars though.

AKwrapguy

I guess I'm a little confused for what your looking for. Are you just looking for cut ready graphics? have you tried the Clip Design? There are many sites that also allow you to download vector graphics and re-size to vehicles. What about Shutter stock, I know Image 10 has issues with sales guy, but they have vector vehicle graphics as well. Also why not make you own graphics? Not your own book or site or anything but a client comes in and wants a vector graphic, you just sit down with what ever software you use and make it. Strips, flames, whatever, this way you can also charge for design time.