• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Image disappears in VPM

ck

I sent an image to VPM to print from and the bitmap in the graphic is no longer there in VPM. I created a text and then sent to the image menu and used the eye candy bevel tool to give it a 3D look. When finished it creates a bitmap of the beveled text and leaves the original text, which I outlined and shadowed and then placed it around the beveled bitmap. Then I removed the text leaving only the bitmap and shadows. I also edited the bitmap and removed the white background.
Mom now it's ready for print so I sent it to VPM and when I opened it only the outlines and shadows were visible. I tried grouping the graphic together and then resent it to VPM....same result...no bitmap. I have had this happen once before and that time only one letter disappeared out of a word I had in the graphic. It was a text I had put a gradient fade on and shadowed. Can someone please explain this to me?
oh yea, I use signlab 9.
Thanks