• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interesting Article

WildWestDesigns

I thought I would post this article as I know that there is a belief that Unix-Like systems (specifically Linux and Mac, although this article is more focused on Linux OSs, it did make mention of how OSX exploits have increased as well) are not susceptible to exploits, some might even believe not susceptible period.

While the odds might be in "your" favor compared to a Windows based system (I don't know if ReactOS would have the same issues because even though it is supposed to be binary compatible with Windows programs, it has been re-worked and not directly the same NT OS that MS' version is), the issue still does exist.

Things like this are reasons why I always suggest not having your production rigs online and why the rigs that are online are not apart of the same LAN as your production rigs.