• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv33 bible.

borsal

Hi can i still download?? Pleace.

Hi can i still download?? Please.
i have a little trouble whit main printer.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I get an "invalid download link" message :(

lol - so your first and only post here is to complain. Had you even bothered to read the thread instead of impatiently clicking away you would find there are other links working perfectly well...

Aside from that I guess I should add this to this thread. Many have read or heard about the JV33 instructional video to change the print head. Well.... Its complicated. It was made using some obscure Japanese program (i.ADiCA) for video training and is comprised largely of a massive amount of javascript files and html and it does not work properly in a browser without having the special server side code that odd program required. As is it is, it is not useable. I've tried to find a way to make it work in the past but from what I can tell the company that makes the authoring software that it was made with has discontinued the program and it required a specific type of server or viewer for it to work properly..... The video files by themselves can be viewed but there is no instruction that way and as a whole the production is more images and instruction than video. There is also no sound....

Anyways I finally took the time to rebuild it from scratch using standard components and it is now fully functional. The instructions, images, and videos are as they were and I've only added a tiny bit of extra instructions to explain its use. On pages 2, 3 and 4 there are photos as well as videos. For now I've embedded the videos using a Flash based player since that is easiest the way I set it up. Eventually I'll edit the pages to embed the videos using native HTML5 negating the need to have Flash for you Mac and mobile users.

Enjoy. It starts on the main page - menu for the other 3 pages is on the left.

http://jv33head.elementfx.com/index.html

Murray

The difference between making an observation (no matter how ill informed) and complaining is considerable however I appreciate your comment nonetheless, thank you. I'm new to the forum and to printing so naive and downright dumb comments and questions might be expected. I did eventually find the newer zip file. I'm guessing that finding the file will prove a sight easier than changing the head, but hey, its a great start :)

Petor

need electricac schematics

hi, i need electrical diagram of main board and ink slider of jv33 160.
can somene help me?
after mounting decoder in wrong way, it doesnt start.
thank you
claudio

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
There are some rudimentary block diagrams of the circuit boards toward the end of the maintenance manual but I'm not aware of the actual board schematics being published.

Petor

tp1 cn4

ok, my TP1 on CN4 is less than 17KΩ
i need to search why this measurement is too low than regular Ω (17KΩ-18KΩ)
can i search everything aroud it?
can someone help me?
thank you
claudio priamo

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
ok, my TP1 on CN4 is less than 17KΩ
i need to search why this measurement is too low than regular Ω (17KΩ-18KΩ)
can i search everything aroud it?
can someone help me?
thank you
claudio priamo

As far as I am aware there are no full schematics available for the boards. Only the bits you can find in the various files in the JV33 Bible download.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
All JV33 Firmware

This link has ALL JV33 firmware versions. As far as I know the firmware for the JV33 series is final and no more updates will be coming. This is every version that I have found. The most current firmware update tool is also here.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8meuYVzr1dkV0d0aGFRV3RxejQ&usp=sharing

WARNING - Incorrect use of these files CAN render your machine inoperative. Use these files AT YOUR OWN RISK. Read the notes with each version carefully AND read the notes for a couple of versions before and after a version you are considering installing. At some point Mimaki made changes to the main board on the JV33 machines and some firmware versions might not be compatible or might be a ONE WAY update (in other words some versions might be PERMANENT and you will NOT be able to downgrade it if you decide you want to for some reason). Also be aware that ANY version above 2.20 had a head check function for a genuine OEM Mimaki print head. If you are using a third party DX5 print head (ANY print head that does not have a green connector) then your printer will STOP WORKING if you update the firmware above 2.20.

TSG UK

Just joined the forum (after a few years away) and really need your help. I am trying to sort our JV33s as both seem to print 8-16mm short on 2m prints so need the JV33 Bible.

James