• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knock, knock, who's there...............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ever get the impression people who work in the same office don't ever, like as in never, talk to each other ??

We had some directionals to do for a customer in a building which involved a few floors, all for the same customer. Upon getting there, we made the announcement, we were there and going to install all of the signs for this specific tenant. Okie-dokie.

We proceed to change everything out and put up the new panels and signs. Get back from the job and discuss it a little bit and about 15 minutes later, which is about 1/2 hour after we left the premises, we get an urgent e-mail, asking us when the signs are gonna be installed ??

Ahhh, they're all up and we told your girl at the front desk to let you know.

Some people, just don't look around or talk to their receptionist, I guess............. :rolleyes:

tim99

seems to happen alot around here.

just last week replaced an old 4x8 sign outside of an office parking lot. they didn't want any changes made to the sign as far as design and layout where consered.

no problem. i whent as far as letting them know the day and time i would be there to install the new sign. when i got there i informed the lady at the desk that we where there and what we where doing. the owner was not in the office at the time but i didn't think anything of it.

that afternoon i get a phone call from the owner, asking me why i never made it out to install the sign.

little did he know he drove right by the thing and never even noticed.

iam808

Few years ago...Guys go out to install, early AM, because parking. Few hours later get the call "though you were coming today?" We did I say, sign went up first thing. "Oh, well the sign isn't there". I panic and call the guys asking if it was installed at the right address, etc. They're confident so I ask the customer to go outside and grab a picture. Yeah, new sign is up, she never bothered to look. *sigh*