• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Launched a conversion site, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would think that anyone needing such nformation could simply drop in at their local tavern and just converse with the drunkest people in the place. I used to wonder how much 1/2 was, but i got so many answers and stoopid looks....... I started asking how roosters know when to wake up. That got the same response as what is zackry disease. When I asked for someone for 42 and a half and still got a blank stare, I figured someday, I'd find a site like yours. Do you have GPS directions for it...... or should I just wait for someone to telemarket me with the necessary instructions ??

Marlene

not what I expected from a site like this. usually it is to see how many somethings in a something or whatever. don't like the preachy feel to it. I sure would click out of that site if I was looking for how many feet in a mile as I would be afraid you'd go on and on about how fast a squirrel could run on the moon

I really don't understand what purpose this website serves. If someone types in google how many days in a year. Google will give the answer itself. Same if they type how many cups in a gallon. etc. They will never reach your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.