• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Light Boxes

I have a customer that wants some light boxes to put up on their walls, with backlit graphics. I can print the backlit no problem, where can I find the light boxes wholesale?
TIA
David

Z SIGNS

I have a customer that wants some light boxes to put up on their walls, with backlit graphics. I can print the backlit no problem, where can I find the light boxes wholesale?
TIA
David
A simple search and you will find many wholesalers eager to accommodate your need for light boxes.That's the easy part of doing light boxes.There is a lot more about doing this kind of work like....permits,ul,contractor license,electrical permits,engineering seals to get the permits,insurance the list could go on and on.Making a print and sticking on a piece of plastic and sliding that into a box that has illumination is the easy part